Authors Welcome!

Monday, April 27, 2015

Pictures and Words

This is a collection of some pictures and words that I thought you might enjoy, family, friends, flowers, book teasers and miscellaneous things.

 Flower of multi color.





                      Cool Picture I just love.                                    My sister Angela and Friend John.

The wind will never cease to blow as long as the willow continues to grow. Underneath I sit and slowly breathe.
Living in the moment no time to grieve. Sun shines through the weeping limbs, My tears flow gently along with them.
I can't feel free knowing you are gone. My cage is this tree and I am, alone. Why, did you leave oh self of mine.
I needed you whole in this horryifying time. Losing ones mind is a scary thing. Letting go of me, I dont know what
tomorrow will bring. Yes, losing ones thoughts under a tree, I hope soon someone will come looking for what was me.
 By CLMG
 A tribute poem to mental illness and Alzheimer Disease


 

No comments:

Post a Comment