Authors Welcome!

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Unfathomable Love (Love and Redemption Series Book 2)


AUTHOR LINDA DIANE WATTLEY


“Charge of an Angel,” the first of the “Love and Redemption Series,” continues as Leona Tillard, the survivor of an uncensored childhood love, begins her journey into the heart of “Unfathomable Love.”

When Leona graduated from high school, she joined the United States Army. It was then she learned there was plenty of love to go around; after all, the Army is one place men outnumbered the women. Her only dilemma was figuring out which love was the best love for her to embrace.


Hearing the words, ‘I love you,’ heals our souls. The ironic thing about it, very seldom do two people share the same meaning for love. This is usually fine until someone else’s meaning of love changes our lives forever. 

In “Charge of an Angel,” Leona Tillard asked for your help as she survived her daily childhood nightmare. Today, she is asking you to help her to choose the right man to love forever. Do I love the soldiers or do I love my big brother’s best friend?

Sounds like an easy task, doesn’t it? Trust me, you too just might choose the wrong one. Let’s see if we can save Leona once again.

“Lord God, so much love, help me choose!”







My name is Leona Tillard. I need your help. You see I have been spending my whole life trying to know who I am. I was born and raised in Akron, Ohio. Being a product of a temporary singled-parent home, I was left without some pertinent information that could have possibly told me who I am. Eventually, still a child, my family structure evolved into a blended family situation. In silence, I cried far more than I laughed. 
Don’t get me wrong.  There was much love for me.  I learned early in life that I was a very special little girl.  People loved being in my presence but more than anything, my body was always desired. I didn’t want for anything.  Life was good to me.  I just didn’t understand love and what is considered being a normal human being.  This is where I need your help.  Would you listen to me as I tell you my story about my life?  Tell me who really loved me.  Am I really an angel or a freak of nature?  Your help will be highly appreciated.  In return, I promise to entertain you from beginning to end.  Below find one of my thought processing moments. It came during a time I needed understanding.   Until we meet, enjoy!Don’t get me wrong.  There was much love for me.  I learned early in life that I was a very special little girl.  People loved being in my presence but more than anything, my body was always desired. I didn’t want for anything.  Life was good to me.  I just didn’t understand love and what is considered being a normal human being.  This is where I need your help.  Would you listen to me as I tell you my story about my life?  Tell me who really loved me.  Am I really an angel or a freak of nature?  Your help will be highly appreciated.  In return, I promise to entertain you from beginning to end.  Below find one of my thought processing moments. It came during a time I needed understanding.   Until we meet, enjoy!
Because you are silent does not mean the world does not hear you screaming.  “Charge of an Angel” the first book of the “Love and Redemption Series” is about getting to understand God, love, sex and spirituality.  Children grow up eventually and when they pack their clothes to leave home; the world has no clue what they are carrying in their suitcases.  Am I gay?  Am I a freak or simply a nymphomaniac?  How could this be?  I love God!
                                          “My body was betraying me in the worst way.
“Oh, God, help me! I face you now in my naked and 
weakened state and beg you to save me.” 
I prayed silently.”
http://amzn.to/2pTKGa5

Another wonderful book by Linda
http://amzn.to/2pXliiN
“When someone says to never judge a book by its cover, I truly believe that. For 35 years of my adult life, the strongest person I know, my mother Linda Wattley, shares her life story of trials, tribulations, tragedy and redemption. Until I read Soldier with a Backpack Living and Dying Simultaneously, I never knew what made her tick and what made her the beautiful woman that she is today. This book will show you that no matter how hard the devil works to shatter and crush you, through prayer and faith, you can triumph and continue to live and love life. Through this journey, Linda will take you on a roller coaster ride of events of her life and experiences that will make you question yourself as to how these things can happen to one person, but yet still prevail. This book is great for anyone who has had any traumatic events in their life and who is looking for a form of therapeutic recovery by reading someone else’s experiences on how they were able to overcome their own traumatic experiences. Multiple emotions will flow through you as you read about her childhood all the way to her husband’s death at an early age and being left to raise two boys by herself. But in the end, a smile will end up on your face as you share the journey that comes to an end in Soldier with a Backpack Living and Dying Simultaneously.
Lovingly Submitted, Robert Wattley III – Survivor of PTSD
Have you ever known anyone with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?  Did you ever wonder what is going on inside of them and what you could do to make it better?  Author Linda Diane Wattley wants everyone to know PTSD is not just a soldier thing in fact it is a human race issue and we must become more conscious of the underline realities pertaining to it.  In her book, “Soldier with a Backpack Living and Dying Simultaneously”, she reveals the inner journey of PTSD.   Know anyone can have it due to life’s journey.   PTSD can be a direct result of tragic experiences to include rape, molestation, car accidents, natural disasters, sudden death, domestic violence, sickness, abandonment, etc.  Our soldiers led the way to revealing the invisible wounds we carry deep within.  The time has come to join soldiers and civilians together to combat this disorder.  Hopefully you will join us on this life-changing journey.


AUTHOR BIO: 

Linda Diane Wattley is a proud veteran of the United States Army.  She was born in Akron, Ohio and attended the University of Akron majoring in Psychology.  While attending the University she learned during a writing course she had the gift of writing. This gave her confidence to submit her first work of art which was poetry. The poem, “I Wish” appeared in the Poetry Gem of the American Poets Society.
For over twelve years she had her own religious/philosophical column in the Frost Illustrated Newspaper in Fort Wayne, Indiana, titled “The Best Will Show Themselves” where she shared her personal perspectives of spiritual insights and covered current social and religious events in her community.


Linda has appeared as a contributing writer for the online magazines including: “Faith Writers”, “The Wright Side of Me Productions”, “The Blessed Room”, “Real Life Real Faith Magazine” and “The Cheers” where she shares inspirational and thought-provoking messages to readers. She is also a contributing author of anthologies: “The Triumph of My Soul” edited by Elissa Gabriel, “This Far by Faith” with Vanessa Miller as editor and “Testify: The Praise Literary Collection Testimonials” complied by Angel M Barrino.

God has awakened her to an extremely important message to share with the world. We must become more conscious of PTSD, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder; Her work: “Soldier with a Backpack, Living and Dying Simultaneously”, has allowed Linda Diane Wattley to be a nominee for the ‘Best in Nonfiction’ during the African American Literary Awards Show in 2016. Her work continues as a voice for victims of every walk of life.  She is a registered member and speaker of RAINN, an organization supporting and encouraging victims of sexual assault.  She is available for interviews and speaking engagements.

Today she shares a very important message pertaining to our souls. “The Love and Redemption Series” is a trilogy taking readers on a soulful journey of discovering self from the inside out.  This dramatically written series is filled with spirit and a truth cutting to the core for anyone having a heart to understand the intertwining impact spirit and sex has on our lives as we grow into our unique individuality's.  Before we know who we are, we must understand what we are not.  This is a work of spiritual and mental stimulation and renewal, a must to move forward.

LINKS:










AUTHOR INTERVIEW

When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?

I find myself to be more of a messenger given the gift of writing to get my message out to the world.  I had no ideal I could write.  It is one of those phenomenal experiences that reveal the unseen coming into the seen.   When I write it is not like I plan to, it is more like I am prompted to create and I surrender to it to see the universal work of art.  It is such a humbling experience.

How long does it take you to write a book?
I would say I have an unedited manuscript in less than a month but a couple of months to have the completed work.

What is your work schedule like when you're writing?
I usually write at home or during my lunch hour.  Since I live alone, writing for me is great, plenty of time.

What would you say is your interesting writing quirk?
I would say truth because I believe the truth will set you free.  When I am writing whether it is a memoir, fiction or nonfiction, truth is the automat goal to get people to a better state of being.

How do your books get published?
The After the Storm Publishing Company publishes my book.  It allows new authors with a spiritual and unique voice to share their books with the world.

Where do you get your information or ideas for your books?
Every book I have written has some kind of wave of my life’s journey. 

When did you write your first book and how old were you?
 I wrote my first book eight years ago.  I was 50 years old. 

What do you like to do when you're not writing?
 I love spending time with my family separately and as a whole.  I also enjoy reading and reviewing author’s books.  I also like going for walks and good ole me time.

What does your family think of your writing?
 My family is very proud of me for being able to share my life’s journey with others.  Some even appreciate the healing affects it has had on their lives.

What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your books?
People needed to read what I had to say.  It helped them to be set free from their past sufferings. 

How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
 I have written five books.  My Love and Redemption series are my favorite because I know the message and writing style is so universal and it offers inner-transformation.

Do you have any suggestions to help me become a better writer? If so, what are they?
I am a firm believer that each author has people waiting to read their work.  It does not matter how many read it just make sure you give them the best you have to give.  And, know you and your work are authentic therefore automatically making it valuable.

Do you hear from your readers much? What kinds of things do they say?
 Yes, I do hear from some of my readers and most of them want to know when my next book is coming out and often I get a lot of thank you responses because they saw I related to their life’s journey.

Do you like to create books for adults?
Yes, I do like creating books for adults because so many of them were children who had parents who didn’t give them what they deserved and needed to face the world strong and healthy mentally, spiritually and physically.

What do you think makes a good story?
 I think what makes a good story is keeping the reader in suspense and at the same time teaching and reviewing messages that quicken the spirit without being religious.  Tell a story that can have so many different endings.

As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?
Actually I wanted to be a nun.  I felt that was the best thing to ever be because I thought that is what you should be if you love God.

Any books in the works?
 I am working on a self-help book right now to make available to victims.  It is about life after victimization and how to recognize predators.

What are your plans for the future?
 Hopefully one day to see my Love and Redemption Series on screen.  There is a serious message there.







No comments:

Post a Comment