Authors Welcome!

Friday, September 15, 2017

༺❃༻NEW RELEASES༺❃༻

༺❃༻NEW RELEASE༺❃༻
TACKLING LAUREN 
Lauren 
My brother’s best friend, Beckett… God, just the sound of his name sends shivers down my spine. He’s hot and he knows it.
And I want him. 

But when a mistake I made comes back to bite me in the ass, will it cost me a chance at happiness? Or will Beckett finally be able to see me as more than just his best friend’s little sister?

Beckett
My life couldn’t be any better. My dreams are coming true, with everything I could ever want at my fingertips. I get to play football and have my choice of any woman I desire. But my life gets turned upside down when my best friend Eric’s baby sister Lauren comes to stay with us for a month. 
How will I be able to control myself around the eighteen-year-old if she can’t keep her hands to herself? 
God, help me. 
Give me strength that I’ll need to survive the month. I’m going to need it.


No comments:

Post a Comment