Authors Welcome!

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Author Spotlight

WELCOME Christy K. Cagle Author.
 
 
When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer? I was pretty young.

How long does it take you to write a book? 3 to 6 months

What is your work schedule like when you're writing? Hectic even though I don't work really

What would you say is your interesting writing quirk? I'm not so sure

How do your books get published? Nevermore Press

Where do you get your information or ideas for your books? My crazy imagination

When did you write your first book and how old were you? 2011 and I was 28

What do you like to do when you're not writing? Spend time with family and friends as well as sleep

What does your family think of your writing? They're supportive

What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your books? I've one hell of an imagination

How many books have you written? Which is your favorite? 3 are finished I can't pick a favorite

Do you have any suggestions to help me become a better writer? If so, what are they? Slow down and focus on the task at hand.

Do you hear from your readers much? What kinds of things do they say?
They love my work and want more

Do you like to create books for adults? I haven't yet but I'm going to try

What do you think makes a good story?
If I can visualize the story and it keeps me on the edge of my seat, it's a good story.

As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?
A mom and a writer :)
Links to purchase my books can be found at http://www.ckcauthor.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment