Authors Welcome!

Friday, July 3, 2015

The Rembrandt Ripper By Author Freya LeCrow Review

BOOK REVIEW: The Rembrandt Ripper
Author: Freya LeCrow

Upon reading this book, I found it to be the best book written by this author so far. Not to say her other books are not fabulous, but this one seemed more put together, well thought out. It flowed very smoothly and gave me all the details and back story line that I wished for in a detective, mystery
book. I loved the title characters name Kissney Shaw. Very inventive. Along with the awesome murder scenes, this one held my attention and left me wanting more. I am excited to read the other books that will follow in The Shaw Case Files. I wanna know what happens to Levi, Kissney's partner.

Oh, did I mention the hot, steamy sex scenes between Kane and Kissney? Oh yeah, those are as awesome as any I have ever read. I normally do not go in for the sex. But this author did them the way I like. What can I say, I am a big fan!

If you like crime novels, that are not tooo over done. Ones like CSI, that get down to business fast and furious, you will love this book! Highly Recommended ***** stars!

Note to author: Please, please give us more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment