Authors Welcome!

Friday, June 26, 2015

Looking For New Consultants! My Snappy Place

My Snappy Place is a new and innovative jewelery line launching this fall. Right now I am looking for consultants to join my team for FREE> This is not a party plan, no outside sales, online and personal sales. It will be soooo easy, fun and rewarding. Ask me how you can become a member of My Snappy Place with Crystal. 

Email me at authormom4033@gmail.com or fill out the contact form on this page.

Free to join, no kit needed unless you want it. See picture below of what is included in the kit.


This Fall we will launch the jewelry line. Get in on the ground floor with us. Website will be provided. You create your own Facebook page with out help. We have online corporate training which is soooo fun! No meetings! You will be paid the 5th of the month on your sales and your ability to get others to join under you.  
Be your own boss!







SO PLEASE COME AND JOIN ME! I will help you with everything you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment