Authors Welcome!

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

If I could be with you...




 Thoughts of you run through my mind. Do you have light hair or dark, are you tall or short, do you feel what I feel? I go through my day wondering if you are thinking of me. At night I look up into the sky watching the stars twinkle. As the moon comes high into the sky. Are you there? Can your hear my heart call to you through time and space. You are the one I do not know, yet yearn for all the same. I feel something from you, yet I do not see your face. Sometimes as I am falling asleep, I imagine I can feel you touch my cheek. Do I just imagine it or is it real? I have often dreamed of your eyes, your lips, your arms holding me tight. Always reaching out for you, yet ending up with an empty feeling by light of day. Do you know me? Have you known me? Will you always be beside me walking with me, helping me through the depression and turmoil of my horrible life? Will you protect me from myself as I doubt wanting to live on this earth any longer.  I need you now, I need you always. When I look up into the sky I wonder if you are in heaven, are you on earth not yet to be found? I am getting older living my life without the one thing I can not, hear, see, feel or smell. I trust that you are there. I hope you really are. Tell me I am not going mad, that my mind is not just making up someone like you to get me through this life. I love you, person unknown. I love you and I hope you love me. Somewhere, sometime, I know we will be together. I hope we will. Come to me love. I fear I will die with out knowing you. Will you be there waiting for me if I do? Time will tell. 
                                                                                                              -Author Unknown

If I could save time in a bottle
The first thing that I'd like to do
Is to save every day
'Til eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you - Jim Croce          


Youtube link: http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=jim+croce+time+in+a+bottle+youtube&qpvt=jim+croce+time+in+a+bottle+youtube&FORM=VDRE

No comments:

Post a Comment